Friday, April 13

Gathering Blocks...

Whatever could have gone wrong today...did!...and it was Friday the 13th!
First it was the blogger upgrade that gave me a hard time, and then my computer decided to play up and Dh said we had to format the hard drive....now that means a lot of work, putting everything back after it has all been cleaned off it.
Well after a very frustrating day, here are some of the gathering blocks..

From Andrea

From Brenda


From Margaret

From Maria

Thank you girls, the blocks are beautiful...I love them...

1 comment:

  1. Julia, these are absolutely yummy! Each one is so beautiful. Thank you for taking the time share them here on your blog.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥