Thursday, April 19

Finished New Pouch...


Just finished this elgant new pouch..
This is the piece I started on before going away to the gathering.
As I have said before, black is wonderful to work on, and this piece was no exception...I love it!
As much as I would hate to part with it, I have decided to list it on my Etsy page...there is a link to my Etsy on my sidebar..

I also made this little knitted beaded wire bracelet, but unfortunately it's too big for my skinny wrists, this is near impossile to ondo so that's going on my Etsy too..

3 comments:

  1. The pouch is lovely. And it is very elegant! The mother kissing baby siggie is just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia
    the bag and the bracelet, are both beautiful!
    I love these black and purple colourings- its so striking Julia so very very beautiful and love your Melanie roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia, your pouch is gorgeous!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥