Wednesday, April 18

Block from Vivienne...

From Vivienne

Yesterday was my sane guild patchwork day...
It seemed like ages since I had seen the girls...but infact it was only a few of weeks.
It was so nice to sit with old friends and catch up, and tell them all about my trip to the easter gathering...I sure hope I didn't bore them too mcuh with all the details.
Then what a wonderful surprise it was, when I got home, to find Vivienne's block had come in the mail.
I saw Viv working on my block at the gathering, so I knew it was going to be beautiful! ...the colours are what I would call soft victorian colours, in dusty shades and very pretty.
Thank you Vivienne, it's very beautful and I love it.

1 comment:

  1. The block is just breathtaking it's so pretty!
    HUGZ:)
    Candi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥