Saturday, March 3

UFO...Comparing Embellished Wedding Print


I have added lots more pearl and crystal beads to the wedding picture...
I've posted this up to compare the difference it has made to the picture...and I do think it looks much better, it really did need more beads.
I also added a row of pearls to the head piece and some beads to the lace on the dress.
Click on the picture and it should come up much bigger.
It's not properly framed yet, I may look around for a nicer and a little bigger gold frame, but I am a lot happier with it now.
Now on to the next project...

2 comments:

  1. I agree it looks lovely. And perhaps a larger frame would be nice. Beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's wonderful that you have such a picture, and that you've put this beautiful embroidery around it. What a wonderful memory to frame! Congrats on finishing the Japanese quilt, too. I was offline, or I would have commented earlier. I like the red binding.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥