Friday, March 16

New Neck Pouch...Simply Elegant


I just finished making this new black velvet neck pouch.
It's so nice to sit and stitch something pretty for a change
What could be more simple and elegant than a little black pouch...just like the little black dress, that one should have in her wardrobe.
It measures 5" x 4" and is a perfect size for a cell/ we call it a Mobile phone.
I have done a silk ribbon Melanie rose, with buds branching out from it, nothing too fussy as sometimes less is more, the beaded fringe compliment and adds a nice finishing touch to the pouch.
I think this one will go for sale in my Etsy shop, then I'll have a good excuse to make another one...

1 comment:

  1. That is a very elegant pouch to hide a 'necessary evil', perhaps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥