Friday, March 23

New Neck Pouch...


I really love doing more pretty stuff like this neck pouch...
I decided to cut back on my group commitments and gave up my weekly p/work group to have more time for embroidery...which is my first passion.
It was a big decision and a very hard one to do, as I had been in that group for quite a few years.... 6-7 yrs, but sometimes one has to do what one feels right for them.

This neck pouch is made up in a lovely soft black velvet, with a satin lining.
The rose posie embroidered on the front is made up in a dusty rose pink 4mm silk ribbon.
I have worked the roses in the Melanie Rose, which I just love doing...it's looks like a rose on it's side and such a soft and lovely rose.
Off to find something else to embroider...

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely little pouch. I agree that one has to take their feelings to heart and abide by them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥