Thursday, March 22

Embroidery...Nana's Garden.


Here is a little embroidery I did a while back...
This sweet little embroidery is a design I taught a while back, and then it was made up into a calendar holder.
This calendar holder is such a great idea, I got tired of the calendar falling off it's hook all the time, so I designed this holder.
I have three of them around the house, all a little different, one is an appliqued house and garden.
We have one in the study, one in the kitchen and I have one in my sewing room.
They also make great Christmas presents..

I really must try and get back to doing more embroideries, it's such a nice enjoyable relaxing thing to do...

1 comment:

  1. Embroidery is very relaxing & I find it soothing to do in the evenings.... but not until winter!
    We are just having such oppressive humidity here, it is almost debilitating.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥