Friday, March 30

Another New Bag...can't help myself!


Ok, I know....not another bag!.
This bag is out of leather, I have a leather jacket, that I made about 20 years ago, but have not worn for about 10-12 years, so I thought, why not make a bag out of it.
Then I remembered I had a bag of scraps left over from the jacket, and would you believe it, I had just enough to make this bag!....so I did not need to cut up the jacket afterall!

Now I have a bag to match the jacket, but I don't know if I would wear this jacket again.
I'm thinking it's a bit dated now and that I would look silly...a little old granny in a leather jacket!

3 comments:

  1. Julia, that's beautiful! And the jacket is not by any means, outdate! In fact, you're not a little old granny either. You're very upbeat and cool and extremely gifted! I say wear it and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bags are terrific and just keep getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Pam, that jacket doesn't look dated at all.
    The bag looks really good in leather - how lucky you had enough pieces left to make it!
    I don't think its possible to have too many bags.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥