Sunday, February 18

Oriental Blocks...

I have so much oriental fabric left over from my Japanese quilt, I thought I would make up some blocks and offer them on my Etsy shop...
I have also included some embellishing items .. beads, butterfly and dragonfly charms, a butterfly lace motif on some and also a yard each of three different colours of matching silk ribbon to get you started.


The blocks are a generous size of ten inches square, a great size with lots of room to get creative, and heaps big enough to make into a bag, frame or add to other blocks...the choice is yours.

2 comments:

  1. The blocks are gorgeous. I'm unfortunately on zero budget until April 1. Sigh. Otherwise, I'd buy one in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea.
    One of these (cool) days I will try something like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥