Friday, February 23

Gathering Blocks.....still quilting Japanese quilt.













Here are two more of the gathering blocks for our Easter get together, as....
I'm still hand quilting the Japanese quilt.....big yawn!
It seems never ending, I really will be glad when it's all finished, I still have all around the border to do yet!
I think I will have to take a couple of days off from it, as now it's starting to feel more of a chore than a pleasure.
I'm sure now, that I will have it finished in time, it's just a matter of getting it done.

I'm not sure if I like the apricot block, apricot used to be a favourite colour of mine, but I find it hard to work on now.
The Easter gathering is creeping up on us real fast...Calidore tells us it's just 1 month, 1 week and 2 days away.
Before Christmas, it felt like it was way off, months away, and it was then....now, I bet some of the girls will be in mad panic to have the blocks finished in time...I'm pleased to say, mine are all done.....little grin!
Just need to think about what else to take.
Must go...

2 comments:

  1. All of your gatherings blocks are beautiful! I love the look of the apricot one, especially with that tatted piece there. How many did you have to do, altogether?

    Just the borders to go? That's fast quilting, or many hours a day, or both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so productive! I love those gathering blocks, they are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥