Tuesday, February 27

Gathering Blocks.....still hand quilting


Well, we are into the second day of another week and I'm still quilting the Japanese quilt, but it's nearrrrrrly finished...just a little more to do on it, and I'll be able to say it's done!
Then you will hear a big sigh of relief all the way from here down under.
I have enjoyed making the quilt, but now I want it finished.
I have so much other stuff I want to get into... like a new rose in SRE I want to try, a bag I want to make for myself, I have to make up some gifts for friends birthdays coming up...sew much to do, not enough time!

In the mean time here are a couple more of the gathering blocks.
I'm sure the girls would be able to guess who these two are for.
The girls are counting down now...only just a few days more than a month to go.
A few of the girls can't make it to the gathering now, but life has a way upsetting the best of plans at times, and there's nothing we can do about that
We will miss them, and will be thinking of them.
I'm off to my weekly P/work group today, hopefully I'll get to finish the hand quilting...

2 comments:

  1. A new rose?

    The blocks are gorgeous, of course! I can't believe you are almost finished with that Japanese quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done so well with your Japanese Quilt. I love your hand quilting.
    And I always love your little blocks that you embellish/decorate so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥