Wednesday, February 7

100.000 th Visitor....I wonder who it was!


Wow!...while I was fast asleep last night, someone out there, was the 100.000 th visitor...I wonder who it was!
It's been sixteen months ago almost to the day, that I started my blog, and I never dreamed I would still be blogging, let alone have 100.000 visits to my blog.
It's nice to know people are coming by for a look and if your like me with a cuppa coffee to help wake me up in the morning....you will see by the time on my posts that I'm on this computer early every morning, and then go off to face the day.
Thank you for your support, and now to see if I make it to 200.000..

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! It is a real buzz when you see those figures on your counter climbing, isn't it? I love looking at the stats counter to see where they are all from too, and I am amazed at the number of countries that are represented in those stats. I just wish more of them would leave comments so I could visit them in return.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥