Wednesday, January 24

New Purses...finished

The last two of my purses that were in the making are finished...
The pink velevt clutch purse came up a treat, a nice comfortable handy size to carry all the essentials you need on a night out on the town.
A little bit of bead fringing finishes it off beautifully.. As always, If you click on the picture it will come up really big, and you can see the details more clearly..


This little amulet purse is sweet and pretty done up in a lovely shade fo blue silk dupion.
The little touch of pale pink SRE flowers adds a nice finish to the purse.
I am so rapt....This amulet purse and the black one has already been bought off my etsy shop.
So now I can make up a couple more...

For the ladies waiting to see some progress on my japanese quilt..I'm still waiting on new fabric arriving, I've run out of the blue indigo fabric that I need for the background of other blocks.
I knew I should have bought more at the time...that'll teach me..

4 comments:

  1. These are very lovely. Would you mind telling what you used in the clutch purse for stiffness to help keep its shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micki,
    I used a double layer of double sided fusable webbing, and buckram in the purse flap where the magnetic clasp is...

    ReplyDelete
  3. All you purses are so lovely!
    I wonder, do you ever sleep?
    The fabric with the sewing geisha is wonderful, a great thing to use for a fine quilter as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful purses. You do really beautiful work!

    Ingeborg
    gorgeouscrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥