Monday, January 29

Japanese Quilt ....design wall


Japanese quilt design wall
Originally uploaded by Ribbonwiz.
Well as you can see here, I still have a few more blocks to make.
I'm thinking the quilt will be five blocks across and six blocks down.
According to the rules of the exhibition that I hope to enter the quilt in, I'm restricted to a certain size, so I have to be careful not to exceed that size.
Of course I will be able to adjust the size a little with the width of the borders...
Off to do some more blocks...

6 comments:

  1. These are great blocks. It will make a lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be such a spectacular quilt! I just love everything about it, but I have to say that I think the dark fabrics really make it sing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful quilt this will be. Your blocks are just lovely! I love the kimono block.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the decision to put it on the lighter fabric was the right one, for the center block. It's coming along so beautifully. What is the exhibition you want to enter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is going to be fabulous Julia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥