Wednesday, January 24

Japanese Quilt Block...CQ # 3


I just realized I did not show you the Crazy Quilt block number three...
Isn't this a nice print in the centre..A Japanese lady holding up a patchwork quilt, perfect for my quilt block.
Hideko in Japan left a comment, saying she thought these Japanese ladies on this fabric look very Japanese in their hair style and wearing way of kimonos, and that sometimes on other prints, they are not natural, mixed some other Asian styles...this is very interesting to know.
Hideko does beautiful fine embroidery work, please go over and take a look at her fabric flowers that she has just created...very clever.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work. It is a great pleasure to follow your progress with this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your japanese blocks, especially this one. The lady is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful block. What embellishment colors do you plan to use? This isn't for the Japanese quilt, though, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥