Monday, January 8

I'm Back Home...


Hi everyone, it's so nice to be back home...
We had a wonderful 17 days visiting my DD and granddaughter in Melbourne, we saw and did so much in that time.
We celebrated Christmas with lunch together at a restaurant by the beach, on a very cold and rainy unseasonal day, that was only 14 degrees Celsius on that day and it's meant to be summer over here...
On the 29 th, My Dd and her friend took us up to a place called Olinda, up in the beautiful Dandanongs, there we met up with Maureen, her DH Graeme, and DD Catherine, we had a wonderful day with them.
My DD picked Maureen out coming down the street wearing a gorgeous CQ vest, which looked just great on Maureen, that's us in the picture enjoying a cup of coffee and getting to know each other.
Greame and my Dh Reno seemed to hit it off just fine and had a great time talking together, and Catherine was just gorgeous with her blue and purple hairdo...I loved it and it suited her so much.
Catherine bought me this lovely heart beaded ornament, thank you, I love it!

We talked, we shopped, we talked some more, had lunch together, which gave us time to talk some more as the service was soooo slow!
It was a lovely day, and it was great to meet Maureen whom I have been 'talking' to on the net and I can't wait to meet up with you again this Easter time at the gathering.
Those who know me, know how much I hate flying, we had a lovely flight, but the coming down to land was very bumpy, and as the plane was coming down, I'm thinking..."Oh no! I can't do this again", but I hope by Easter time I'll be OK and be over it...

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo and a wonderful Christmas and holiday. All sounds delightful and I can't wait to meet both you and Maureen at Easter time! Wooo hooooo, not long to go now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. Glad you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Back!
    Happy to hear you had a fine Christmastime.
    ~Jody

    P.S. Your words aren't centered on my screen. Is it just me or did something happen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia, it really was a great day meeting with you and the family. Good company, good weather, and plenty to see.
    Reno did well taking my pic, far better than what my mirror produces.LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥