Saturday, December 2

Pink Hussif ...finished


The pink hussif is finished, all ready to wrap up for Christmas...
I decided to add some blue Fargo roses to the front, so that it would tie in with the blue Fargo roses on the inside...and I thought it just needed that something extra.

This is it opened up, with the needle pages, pen pocket, strawberry pincushion, thimble pocket and scissor pocket.
The strawberry pincushion and the binding is in a co ordinating satin fabric, just gives it that little bit of shine, as the silk Dupion fabric can look a bit flat.

Here it is folded, this is just a little pocket for 'whatever' you want to put into it.
That's another gift finished, that I can cross off my Chrissie present list...
I just have the smaller blue hussif / needle book to finish now, but first I must put together the ingredients for my Quilters Christmas pudding, just in case I need to go out and buy some more stuff...

5 comments:

  1. That is soooo beautiful. I can just imagine it in purple. :)

    (Says she, who today traded in her perfecly good leather diary/organiser today, on a smaller, vinyl one. Why? Guess what colour the new on is?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beutiful gift. Lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For Chloe.
    I did make one in purple, and it's in my Etsy.
    I thought of you and Pat when I was making it.
    Purple is fast becoming my new burgundy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely case. And the framed rose is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥