Friday, December 1

Hexagon Quilt....UFO, finished


Just back from a couple of days at our bachelor son's place...who lives a couple of hours north of us..
We went up so DH could give him a hand with clearing fire breaks around his property before the real hot weather sets in and the fire season kicks in with a vengeance...
I cleaned his windows and cooked the guys a traditional family macaroni bake for lunch.
But, fear not...I also went up with my hexagon quilt, all machine quilted with binding on ready to be hand stitched back.
It was nice to sit back in the evening and finish off the quilt that has been in the making for a couple of years... that is my scrappy hex quilt is all finished and I can mark that off my UFO list.
Now after all the years that I have been quilting, Dh finally has a lap quilt of his very own and dare anyone touch it!

4 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! I seem to be having a u.f.o. finish time in my craft room this week too. De-lurking because its more fun to interact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hexagon quilt. I also have one unfinished and you've inspired me to get it out and finish it up. Thanks for sharing (Lesa at CQForNewbies)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you work fast Julia! This is a wonderful quilt. I am glad you decided to finish it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥