Wednesday, December 13

Chritsmas Quilts # 3 & 4...


Another two of my Christmas Quilts...
I made all my Christmas quilts about 3-4 years ago, I just loved making them, all the girls in my quilting group were doing them at the time, and I think that helped to spur us on and keep us inspired to make more.
I had intended to make a new one each year, but that idea went by the wayside when I started to do Crazy Quilting and designing my own Cq's.
This first quilt is a lovely feature quilt with it's ' Merry Christmas ' message, and candles set in log cabin squares..

Stained Glass Christmas Bells
I love this one, this is a personal favourite of mine.
This quilt did take a lot more work than the others, but I think it was worth it, all the black bias was stitched on by hand...
And there's more!

3 comments:

  1. Oh boy! More pretties! You really got into the Christmas Quilting, didn't you? I'm especially fond of the Stained Glass Christmas Bells too.

    What fun this has been!
    ~Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love those Stained Glass Christmas Bells -well worth the effort for the result.

    Enjoying your lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Christmasy. I like them both, but the candles are such an unusual use of log cabin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥