Thursday, December 14

Christmas Quilt # 5...

I scanned this close-up of a small Christmas wall hanging so you could see the little Christmas charms on it..
A nice and simple quilt with simple shapes that you could easily create one for yourself, I appliqued the fabric pieces with blanket stitch and embellished the tree with the tiny charms and gold thread chain stitched tinsel.
The quilt is finished off with a two inch red Christmas fabric border.
How easy is that!...
Well, the count down is well and truly on now...have you been to the shops lately...it's a mad house out there!
I have been to four Christmas lunches in the last couple of weeks, it was fun and great to enjoy a lovely relaxed lunch with quilting friends, swapping pressies and passing on our good wishes for a safe and Happy Christmas, but I think I'm just about all lunched out now, and the big day is still to come!

4 comments:

  1. cool blog. check my :
    http://donatecar-angello90.blogspot.com/
    click at least one ad please, ill be so greatfull =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your Christmas quilts are beautiful. It is hard to pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little tree. All of your Christmas quilts are just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great collection of charms, and what a wonderful way to show them off. I like the beads or sequins that are flowers in there, too. You have such lovely Christmas things. If I start in January, maybe I can by next year . . . or the year after! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥