Sunday, November 26

UFO's # 3 & 4...


These are two more of my ufo's...
I was learning to do these two small BDE embroideries and just stopped...all I had to do was a few buds and leaves...wouldn't you think I would have finished them!

This first one is a technic called needle lace, it's really quite simple to do, takes a bit of time and you really need to be on your own when doing it, as you have to count every stitch and row as you go.
I lost track of the times I lost count, so in the end I just guessed how many rows I had done.


This little BDE is almost finished.
You can see the pencil marks where i have to add a few buds

So these are going on my list to do for the UFO challenge with Sandie in the new year..

4 comments:

  1. Both of these are beautiful motifs. How nice that you don't have much to do to finish them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really lovely!
    Where would I look for the instructions on making your "needle lace?"
    ~Jody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are so pretty? Will they be mounted individually or used on blocks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so beautiful! I have a bit of trouble with those particular flowers, but I know the more I do, the more it will become like second nature. Stunning work darlin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥