Wednesday, November 8

Two More Hearts to Swap...



I have two more hearts to add with the two purple ones of yesterday, ready to swap in the COH group...
I have promised Margreet first choice as she is making one for me, and I owe Sandie a heart, so I would love to swap the other two with ladies I have not swapped with before.
This blue one is all done in blues and peach, I think a very nice combination of colours.
I did that little bit of needle tatting, I would love to be able to shuttle tat, and hopefully next year after our "Gathering" get together at Sandie's, a couple of the girls, Norma and Viv, will teach us.






The print on this heart is a personal favourite of mine, look at that gorgeous face on this young girl..

This heart I made up in burgundy, crushed pink satin and sage green.
I worked in a beaded flower with faux pearls and the ribbon rose with buds trailing down the side..

2 comments:

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥