Tuesday, November 28

Table Topper....gift


Yesterday I made this little table topper...
I'm making this for a Christmas gift for my neighbour, all I need to do now to finish it off, is hand sew back the binding
It's so easy to do and so quick, I did it in a couple of hours.
The topper only takes three fat quarters and it is a free pattern on the Quilt Bus site here .
I've also made this topper up in Christmas fabrics and it looks fantastic!

I've been a good girl, and also finished adding all the hexagons to my scrappy hex quilt I blogged about the other day, so I'll take that to my patchwork sewing day today, and get the girls to help me pin it together ready for machine quilting.
Looks like a busy day ahead of me..

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥