Saturday, November 4

Sewing Corner...


I've taken a break from making bags and purses, and gone back to making some CQ hearts for the COH swaps.
I haven't done any for a while and with so many new ladies from all over the world joining the group, I thought it was about time I made up some more...and they are so much fun to do!
As I don't have any finished to show you just yet, I thought you might like to see the little corner where I sit most afternoons and in the evening, so can I sit, stitch and watch TV...well listen to the TV.

The wooden trunk that I use as a work bench top is full of craft books, it's so heavy, DH had to put wheels on it so I could move it to clean underneath!
The handy little fold away table is so old...I've had it at least 38-40 years or so...goes back a few houses when I had a yellow and orange kitchen!
I get into such a mess here, and still never have enough room or the right beads, ribbons etc, and I'm in and out of my sewing room for more.
I call it my creating mess!...

2 comments:

  1. Your stitching corner is so nice! Enjoyed seeing everything up close too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice corner. What a good idea to put wheels under the wooden trunk. I thought about making som new hearts too for the CoH group. I have not been on the list for a while and miss swapping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥