Saturday, November 18

Purple Hussif ....finished

I have finished the purple hussif...
Now I don't know which one to give to my friend ..this one or the burgundy one I made a couple of weeks ago.
Anyway which ever one I give her the other one will be mine!
This hussif is made in the same evening weight taffeta on the outside, but I've lined this one with a rich deep purple satin, ad the pockets are in the taffeta...
If you click on the 'My Hussif' label at the end of this post you will see all the hussifs that I have made, and also the tutorial for making one yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Julia, these hussifs are just beautiful! I'd like to know where you found the vintage seamstresses? They're perfect!
    Thanks for your inspiration (again).
    ~Jody

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥