Tuesday, November 7

New Hearts...Shades of Purple, 1 & 2


I have been working on some new hearts to swap in my COH group.
These two purple ones I have called Shades of Purple 1 & 2 for want of a better name, it's always so hard to know what to call them.
I haven't made any hearts for a while and with so many new ladies in the group, it will be nice to receive a heart from another country and a new lady that I have not swapped with before...
I have promised Margreet first choice.
These hearts are only 6 inches across, but it's amazing how much work still goes into them, but they are lots of fun to do..

5 comments:

  1. Julia, as always your hearts are stunningly beautiful ... wish we could swap! lol ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple is always a stunning color and what you did with these hearts is breathtaking. You are a true artist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning, you have a wonderful eye for CQ. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm speechless! These are soooo beautiful!
    HUGZ:)
    Candi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥