Wednesday, November 29

Great Day..

Isn't it amazing how some days everything just seems to flow and one can get so much done..

Yesterday was one of those days...I went to my Tuesday local patchwork group and achieved so much!
First off I pinned my hexagon quilt, the girls there are great and I had help so that got done in no time.
It's all ready now for me to machine quilt it, it's only an everyday lap quilt, so I won't fuss too much, I'm just going to stipple it all over and put the binding on.
Then I made myself a cup of coffee, sat down near my friend, chatted and happily stitched the binding back on the table topper I made the other day.
With all that done, I was then able to get back onto my hussifs.
I have this pink hussif and the smaller blue needle book/hussif to finish.


This is what I managed to get done yesterday also....it's the inside pockets for the pink hussif.
With a bit of luck and no interruptions today I'm hoping to have this hussif finished...I need to get it finished!
Christmas is fast approaching!...



3 comments:

  1. Love it, love it, love it! Everything seems to go together so well. Is this one for a present?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you joking? They are to lovely to be on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know hon, but each one is prettier than the last, and they are all GORGEOUS! I just love your work, and always look forward to seeing what you have been up to. It makes me want to become a better stitcher whenever I see your work. Lovely, lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥