Monday, November 20

Blue Hussif Finished...


A quick post to show the blue hussif before I list it on my Etsy site...

This one made up a bit quicker than the pink one, and is really lovely.
I did the binding in a blue satin which doesn't show up in the picture, the strawberry pincushion is also in the blue satin fabric.




Here it is opened up, it folds in three, with a pocket on the inside fold as well, and has ribbon ties to hold it closed when not in use.

I have a busy day tomorrow, my P/work guild is having the Christmas lunch wind up for the year.
The theme is a beach side Christmas, so I've been out shopping today for canvas casual shoes...I refuse to wear the rubber thongs...flip flops for the ladies outside of Aust. and a sun visor hat, zinc cream etc..it is nearly summer here and it's usually hot then !
The best dressed will win a whole roll of batting, I can't see me winning it, but it will be fun to see what the ladies come up with.
It was suggested our table of ten go dressed in the neck to knees, like in the 1920's and 3o's, but not all wanted to.
It should be great fun, I'll take some photos, if the ladies will let me..

4 comments:

  1. I knew this would be simply gorgeous when I saw the first pics. You will do fantastic on the Etsy site, and wonder if you will be able to keep up with all the orders. Beautiful, beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoy going to your site and seeing all of your beautiful items. I hope to be half as good as you in time:) Thanks so for sharing
    HUGZ:)
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jk and Candi
    Thank you for the lovely comments.
    Candi, I can't find and email addy to thank you personally.
    Hugs Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Julia, these are absolutely gorgeously wonderful! I don't know how you'll place a monetary value on them. Good job!

    ~Jody

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥