Tuesday, October 10

Young Girl Print..


This is one of my favourite prints of a young girl..
Yesterday, the more I looked at this print, the more I want to do something different with it.
So I played with this print and this is what I have done so far...I still need to do a bit more on it.
I think I need to branch out a bit more from the big flower motif on the left, so it doesn't look too top heavy and like she is wearing a hat!
I don't know what I'll make with this yet, but it will most likely go on my Etsy site...

Have you been to the Etsy site yet?
I did not know about it until I saw it metioned on Pam's blog...Pam sells her beautiful work on Etsy and you can get to it through her blog.
My online 'Gathering' friend Pat also has a Etsy shop...You can get to it through her blog too. Their work is beautiful and well worth having a look.
Etsy is for handmade items and most things are a one off...so you won't be walking down the street and see another one like it.
I know I can only ever do one of any thing I do.
It's always exciting to start something new, not knowing really what it will end up like..as I like to create as I go.. with no specific thing in mind, just let it flow as I go.
I think it's the idea of creating something new and different each time that inspires me..

1 comment:

  1. Well thank you Julia! I'm the same way. I like to create as I go, I love to "make things up" and I love not knowing what something will look like when it's done!

    This is beautiful! Your work is so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥