Thursday, October 19

Recipe Quilt Progress...

My recipe quilt is coming along nicely...
The last two "ingredients " that were drawn outlast month , are Celtic knot and a star
After a bit of a creative mental block, and to keep within the theme of the quilt, being soft and romantic, I thought I would add this heart Celtic knot to the quilt.
I'm thinking it would go well beside the blue and pink heart block, that is stitched to the yellow star block, hopefully pulling the blocks in together,

Yesterday at p/work the applique and circle "ingredients " were drawn out, and as I already have that in my quilt...That's that taken care of.
Just two more ingredients to come next month and the quilt will be nearly finished..

3 comments:

  1. Is it a sampler quilt you are doing? The keltic knot looks nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥