Saturday, October 21

New Purse...


I have just finished this new purse ...

This is the block I was working on the other day.
I made it into a fan shaped purse, inspired by my fan shaped cushion that I did a couple of years ago.
It was a lot of work, and took a bit of working out to put it together, but I think it has made up beautifully..
I really have a pasion for making these purses, not that I use them, I just love making them, and have several hanging up on my hat stand at the front door...

9 comments:

  1. Very nice. Perhaps you can show us a photo of your hat stand with all your purses? I guess you have a lot of purses there now

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! You sure finished it fast. LOL...I'm afaid it would be a UFO in my pile if it were mine. Such beautiful work!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh me oh me oh my oh my

    this is gorgeous!

    Lillian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! The purse and the cushion are to die for! Absolutely beautiful and an inspiration for us beginners

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way it finished. It does look more complete - you were right about the sides needing some stitching. That stitching makes the lace stand out more. The cushion is beautiful also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo beautiful!
    I am sure you are an inspiration for many of us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable purse!! Just gorgeous!!
    Angie
    www.threadcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julia, I have a couple of granddaughters that might enjoy having a purse like this. Can you share some dimensions please?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥