Thursday, October 19

New Project....


I've started a new project...
Yes!...it's purple again!....Waving at Pat,
Pat's love of purple has rubbed off on me.

I'm not sure what I'll do with this piece yet.
I do have a couple of ideas in mind.
I hand-painted the lace and attached it with some beading, heavily beaded the butterfly, and worked in a spider web rose spray trailing down the centre panel.
I like to scan a piece before I say it's completely finished, and look at it on the computer screen, that way it's like looking at it through someone else's eyes, and pick out where I could maybe add a bit more here or there.
I think I need to add a bit more to the outer panels...

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful piece. I can't wait to see what you do to finish it!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Did you dye the laces to match? I love the ribbonwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple? WHo me? It is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥