Sunday, October 8

My Name is ' Elizabeth'....


I think when I was tagged this week to write 5 weird things about myself, I should of added that I'm going through my second childhood!...
Dh said to me today, when I showed him this latest doll..."how old are you!"
I can't help it...I'm having so much fun making these little door hanger dolls.
They are a lot of work...and there's no easy way to make them, if there was I would have found it!.
Though I am getting better at drawing the face on, I think Elizabeth has the nicest face so far.
This time I hand beaded the fringe along the bodice as I wanted to add the purple beads to it.

Elizabeth has a little lace doily/motif in her hair with a folded mauve organza/satin edged ribbon rose on top.
She's off to join the other two on Etsy, and hopefully someone will like her...

4 comments:

  1. Oh Julia, these are just so beautiful! YEs, I've been to yourEtsy shop. STill have my eyeballs on your black velvet handbag with the silk ribbonwork. IF it's still there when I get a little extra cash, it's mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet Julia. I can't choose a favorite! I love to see what new things you come up with. Always a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous dolly!!!!!!! So pretty! Puts mine to shame, I haven't even finished a couple of them ..... another UFO.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥