Friday, October 6

Meet Edwina & Flo...


I'd like you to meet the two new additions to my family.. Edwina and Flo.
This young lady is Edwina.
I thought Edwina was a nice Victorian name.
She is made out of a tea dyed doily, with beaded hand-dyed laces around her neck and on her head.
She also has a Ivory beaded fringe around her bodice.
I made her to hang on a door knob as a decoration piece.


And this young lady is Flo...
Dh named this lady as he thought she looked like a ' Flo '..
Well it is a nice old fashioned name and I do think that suits her... do you?
Flo is also a door knob decoration and made from a doily with hand-dyed lace around her neck and a pretty pink lace over her brown hair.
I have added the same Ivory beaded fringe across her bodice.
These dolls are so much fun to make...the hardest part is drawing the face on.
I think these two young ladies will go on my Etsy shop and see if someone will give them a good home..

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh Julia, they are delightful. I have made some of these too, many years ago now and they are stuffed into a dresser in my bedroom, I shall pull them out and show you sometime soon on my blog. I used some of my favorite doilies so I could find a way to display them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little ladies are just gorgeous. I've never seen anything like this before. How creative you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia, do you do anything that I don't like? I'm drooling all over my keyboard here! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both Edwina and Flo! They are just adorable. I hope they are adopted by loving homes soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥