Saturday, October 28

Hussif finished...

I have finished the hussif for my friend..
I have tried to keep it fairly simple but elegant, and still have all the practical pockets that we quilters need.
I think I have achieved that...



The hussif folds in three with the same fabric binding and ties to hold it closed.


This picture shows it open with it's needle book, pigma pen pocket, little strawberry pincushion, thimble or needle threader pocket and scissor pocket..


I feather stitched around the hussif along the binding to frame it...I think it adds a nice finishing touch.
Now onto the next Christmas project..

9 comments:

  1. Very nice. It is just wonderful looking. So lush and elegant. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia .. this is just so precious and beautiful - as all your items/creations are ....!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. IMHO it's a much more practical size than I normally see. Very nice job, again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a treasure. I am sure your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is just beautiful Julia. I'm sure your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ulla in the north of Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning work Julia. How do I get on your Chrissy list?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how elegant! You do such wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is so lovely, I tried to post a comment earlier, but Blogger was fighting me all the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥