Monday, October 2

Happy Birthday Dana....


This post is to wish my dear P/work friend Dana a Happy 40th birthday...
That's Dana on the end at the right side of the picture...She is the youngest of the group.
There are a few girls missing from this photo....Dear Helen taking the photo is one of them
That's me, third from the left in the front... terrible photo of me, having a bad hair day!
We have been together as the Pelican Quilters for six years now.
So called the Pelican Quilters because we live in a little beachside town with seagulls and pelicans.
We meet every Tuesday and they are a great bunch of girls that has kept me ' sane '...


I could not say so at the time...but the folded ribbon roses I was working on last week was for Dana.
I made this cushion for her.
We had a lovely morning tea in her home enjoying the morning together..

"When friends meet, Hearts gather"

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely Julia as do the other ladies in your group and the cushion is gorgeous!!! Happy Birthday to Dana .... the BIG 40 - wooo hooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that I love your blog and all your creations, Julia. Please consider yourself "tagged." It's a new, fun way to get all our blogs out there. - I was tagged and was told to tag 5 blogging friends......LOLOLOLOL so you've been tagged. To see what you have to do please visit my Linda's Blog at http://lindawalshoriginals.blogspot.com . Have fun tagging.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥