Friday, October 27

Big Thank You...


I was hoping to have the hussif finished for today's posting, but I had so many interruptions yesterday, not much stitching got done at all..

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank you all for taking the time to look at my blog, and for the lovely comments you leave for me, I try to email back with a thank you, but do not always get the time to do so.
I have met some lovely ladies through my blog, some of which I would not of met, but for their comment left on my blog.
Which then, also takes me to their blog, and all the beautful eye candy and inspirational work.
I'm not very good with words, so before I get all mushy!.
Thank you from my heart.

4 comments:

  1. I think those words were very good. And mushy is just fine. =) It's always wonderful to see your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always so nice to visit your blog and look at your beautiful work. It gives me so much inspiration. A big hug from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all like a little mush once in awhile. Lovely ribbon work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia, you can get mushy! hehehe ... thank you for sharing your wealth of knowledge and for being so inspiring to so many of us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥