Friday, October 6

50.000th visitor...and Happy Birthday to my Blogger..


Wow!... How was that for timing...
sometime overnight, someone was the 50.000th visitor to my blog, and to top it of... It's my blogs first birthday tomorrow!
It's been one year since I took the plunge and started writing my thoughts and sharing my work on my blogger.
Through my blog, I have met some wonderful people and made some lifelong friends with the same passion and love for SRE and Crazy Patchwork as me.
Thank you for visiting, I hope you come back often, and I hope that by sharing what I love doing has inspired some of you..

4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary with your one year of blogging. Your blog is so nice and fun to read. And you show so beautiful pictures of what you are making. Where did you find that lovely picture on todays message. Your blog have given me so much inspiration during my two months of blogging. Keep going!!!! A big congratulations hug from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your blog Julia!!! Your blog is one of my very favorites, I look forwards to peeking in on you as time permits me too. Biggest hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, 50,000 visitors..as fifty thousand....amazing...but no surprise given that your blog is such a mjor inspiration! Congratulations to you and happy birthday to your blog!

    ktj

    ReplyDelete
  4. 50,000! Too cool. Congratulations, and happy anniversary. That little girl would make an absolutely wonderful center on a CQ block!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥