Saturday, September 9

More Gathering Blocks...


Here are two more of the gathering blocks that I have put together, ready to be embellished..

The same pansy print on two different colour ways...I don't know which one I love best.
Both will be lovely to work on.
The purple one is mainly all put together in silks, the green picks out the green in the print and I think adds a lovely contrast..



The black fabrics don't show up here very well, but they are velvets and silks with a little bit of sparkle..
This will be gorgeous to work on, everything will just pop and stand out on the black.
I think I know who this one will go to... No, I'm not telling...Just a little tease!

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥