Saturday, September 2

More Blocks in the DYB..RR..for Sandra



Here are three more blocks in the RR I'm in with my Wednesday embroidery friends...
This first one is what I did for Sandra.
I filled a gold watering can with pink Fargo roses.
Sandra chose several different things for her blocks and intends to make them into a table runner...the blocks will only be six inches square.





This lovely block was done by Melanie..
An urn filled with beautiful purple roses.
Very elegant..



This block is by Janet..
Janet did a lamp post with a climbing rose and a garden of flowers surrounding the lamp post.
There are Hollyhocks, lavender, Daffodils, and my favourite a Topiary Rose Tree..
I'm sure Sandra will be thrilled to bits with these blocks...

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I don't see your block, but the other two are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan,
    I did the watering can of flowers...I can see it here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just great, i love those fargo roses! i must learn how to do them. this is going to be a stunning block. and i checked out all the hearts by scrollling down, i hope you don;t mind that all my comments are rolled into one here....your hearts are so well colored, they go together so well. And i like that embellished pink lace too.

    ktj

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥