Wednesday, September 20

Janet's DYB..RR... from me


My dear friend Janet...(the one who calls me Julie) Has a wonderful creative imagination...and this is her RR block....what do you think?
I only have this one here at this stage, but later on when all the blocks are finished, I hope to get all the blocks from the girls and make them each a CD of all the blocks together.
Janet chose a crinkle fabric in a rich blue/purple colour...she had our names machine embroidered on each piece and made each one up in this circle block.
Janet also gave us the lace motif and said "Do whatever you like on the lace piece".
It was a bit of a challenge as she only wanted the lace embellished and that was a bit limiting.
So I hope she likes what I have done...

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥