Saturday, September 23

Gathering Block #1


Gathering Block #1
Originally uploaded by Ribbonwiz.
Boy, I sure hope the creative juices keep flowing...Two more gathering blocks done!
That's six finished now and another six to go!...hopefully I will get them done by Christmas.
Blogger playing games again and won't let me load the pictures, so I have to do it through flickr one at a time.
I love the beautiful face of this girl, so I treied to keep the block fairly simple as I wanted the print to speak for the block..

1 comment:

  1. Love the blocks you are making. Do you make them for a swapping while you are making so many.
    Have been away....again....for a few days, but today I will be sewing. GOT TO SEW!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥