Monday, September 4

Community Quilt...


My friend Lurline and I made up this very colourful community quilt...it is to be given to our P/work guild, who in turn will give it to a needy young person, or to a sick young person in hospital that might be going through a rough time.
Sorry the photo is a bit hazy, I'm not very good at taking photos with my camera.
The fabric is of faces on the sun and moon, very happy and cheery.
The fabric was given to us by the guild, Lurline pieced up the quilt in the kaleidoscope design, we pinned it at our p/work club and I machine quilted it and attatched the binding, now another friend Lois is going to hand stitch back the binding.
I think some young person will enjoy having this to cheer them up..

2 comments:

  1. This is just extraordinary! How lovely of y'all to give it to someone who needs to know someone out there loves them enough to make something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of love from a lot of people, going out to a young person who needs it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥