Saturday, September 9

Black Velvet Purse...


I had great enjoyment yesterday making up this little black velvet purse..
I had this lovely sparkling black velvet fabric in my stash.
That's the beauty of having a nice stash, you can just pull fabric out and make something as the mood takes you.
The purse is embellished with SRE, lined with a rich plum satin...(which reminds me I need to buy some black satin).
I added the fringe and the clasp/chain and it was done.... The purse can easily be made in a day.
The clasp takes the longest time to do, but it's so nice and satisfying to have made something so pretty..

3 comments:

  1. This purse is absolutely gorgeous! Sometimes CQ takes a long time and it's great to occasionally switch to a project you can actually finish in a day. Especially one this beautiful. What is the trim around the bottom edge? It looks like uncut fringe(?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful. I can guarantee it would take me more than a day. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia, I wish I lived close enough to admire this more closely. It's just gorgeous and so 'me' ... LOL Would love to study closer all the finer details ....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥