Saturday, August 19

Melanie's DYB...RR


I just received Melanie's RR block....Isn't it gorgeous!

This is Melanie's own work on one of her blocks...She also chose to do Crinoline ladies like me...Mine are still out there doing the round.
I was surprised to see a cat on her block as she is allergic to cats...But then again,this cat won't make her sneeze, will it!
Can you make out the geese, on the bottom left corner, and the blue bird in the tree..
I have seven other crinoline lady blocks of hers to choose from, each one is different.
Off to get started on her block...This is going to be a hard act to follow....

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work Julia!
    With an initial like that,the blocks could detour here for MY use (hint hint)
    What size blocks are you working with?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥