Thursday, August 3

DYB's...RR for Jeannie..




Here are two more blocks in the DYB's RR that I'm in with my embroidery friends..
This first one is for Jeannie from Golda.
You might remember Jeannie is the lady that got married back in April and we made her a foot warmer as a surprise wedding gift...You can see the foot warmer for her bed here .
Jeannie has chosen hearts as her theme for her eight blocks.
Golda has embellished the heart with Silk ribbon buds and leaves and lots of beautiful beads..

This is my heart block for Jeannie..
I feather stitch around the heart...Worked in SRE spider web roses, buds, leaves and loop flowers.
I added tiny gold beads to the centre of the loop flowers and finished off with a gold butterfly charm..

5 comments:

  1. Julia,
    How are the red roses in the top heart made? Are they detached chain centers with SRE leaf stitch over the tops of those??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda.
    The red roses are just the ribbon stitch petals...two stitched side by side, then the leaves.
    they do look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful stitching! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia
    I love these hearts and yours is supberb - well done I cant wait to see more of this RR
    love n hugs bear xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful Julia, I love doing hearts must do more of them....... you always give me lovely ideas and inspiration to play with!! hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥