Friday, August 11

DYB...RR..Golda's Block by Me..


I have just finished Golda's RR block...
There are eight blocks all up...All the blocks are of the same design on cream Dupion silk fabric.. But each girl is left to do their own thing using pastel colours.
The design is called "Gentle Elegance" which also describes Golda perfectly.
So I decided to stitch the work in the one lovely soft peach colour... In 4mm silk ribbon, and sage green 4mm ribbon stitch leaves.
Golda stitched in the heart shape, as she wanted them all the same, and is in a shiny rayon thread with tiny pearl beads around the outside...
I think it's come up lovely...Very soft and pretty.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful beautiful, beaaautifulllllll ...... just so 'me' ...... you know my address Julia! rotflol Golda will love her block so much ...... those buds are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, I just love this seam treatment! I needed one for my small kimono that is kind of subtle; this is it! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julila
    this is so very very pretty and bewdiful and gorjas- and no Sandie its just me
    I love it Julia its wonderful
    love n hugs bear xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so beautiful Julia and really gorgeous colours. Golda will be over the moon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥