Monday, August 14

Day 55...Beaded Kimono RR..

Today I thought I would speed things up a bit with the pictures of the Kimono block...
So here three pictures from my CQ friends that worked their magic on the block.
The first picture is of the lovely work done by Gwen in Denison, Texas.
Gwen worked in these rice pearl flowers and also a gold tone seed bead fly stitch on the far left side of the Kimono sleeve..
You can see the whole Kimono block here ..

The block then went to Barbara in Angleton, Texas...Barbara worked in the pearl seed bead seam treatment in little loops with a gold faceted bead in each loop..
Then Barbara sent the block onto Jean..

Jean in Hilltop Lakes who I think is also in Texas, worked in this gorgeous beaded flower in shades of peach...
There still two more girls to work on the block...I'll post them up tomorrow.
As you can imagine, when ever I saw little snippets of work in progress being done on the block I could not wait to get it home...

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that flower is beautiful! Thanks for posting that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this kimono block. It has so much pretty work done on it. This flower is georgius. WOW.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. These details are all wonderful! I love the beaded flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also went over and looked at all the hearts you've made to swap. Wow! That's a bunch! Each as beautiful as the other. Who could decide which is most beautiful?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥