Thursday, August 10

Day 51...Beaded Kimono Block..


Next on it's journey around the world....
The block arrived at Kathleen's home in Phoenix for her to work her magic on it.

Kathleen has added these lovely silk frogs and the Asian coin to the back of the neckline...The perfect touch to my oriental Kimono block.

I am really enjoying highlighting the work on this kimono block... Having another look at the beautiful work and thinking of the girls and remembering the excitement as we saw bits of the blocks before they were posted off to the next girl...
The block was then posted off to England to Juliette..

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia
    I messed up my last comment- sorry Julia- anyway try again- I love what was added to the block- the lovely silken frog and the coin were perfect for it
    n I adore it
    love n hugs bear xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥