Wednesday, August 9

Day 50...Kimono Beaded Block..


Well, today it really is half way through the 100 Details in 100 Days that Sharon started ...And what an inspiring journey it has been so far with another fifty days of beautiful inspirational eye candy and ideas still to come...

Today, I'm highlighting the beautiful beadwork done by Lita of Portland, Oregon.
Lita highlighted the vine print of the fabric on one of the Kimono sleeves with tiny white seed beads...then went on to work in a beaded fly stitch on each side of the vine in a lovely bronze and pearl seed beads on the left... and a beaded fly stitch in a pretty shade of green seed beads on the right of the vine print..
Thank you Lita...
The block then went on to Kathleen..

1 comment:

  1. julia
    I love the beading that Lita has done on this part of the block- its so delicvate isnt it??- and its so pretty to look at this is beautiful as well
    love n hugs bear xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥